Date de publication : 21 octobre Localisation : Ile-de-France, Paris Type de contrat : Freelance Salaire : compétitif
Huxley is looking for one of its clients for a Compliance officer specialized in the banking sector for a long mission (6 months renewable) in Paris
The Compliance Officer ensures regulatory reporting and notifications, executes compliance controls, track actions and issues, ensures the adminsitrative part of the submissions to regulators and more generally execute all tasks that can be delegated by senior compliance staff.
* Prepare, send and monitor compliance regulatory reporting
* Execute first line and where possible second line assurance controls.
* Maintain the action tracking and update the operational risk system.Prepare management information, manage incidents
* Deal with simple regulatory requests
* Maintain Compliance Operating Manual, Compliance procedures and templates.
* Ensure the administrative part of the submissions to regulators
* More generally ensure all compliance tasks that can be delegated by senior compliance staff.
- 3 years experience minimum as compliance officer
- Experience on bankingsector
- Expenrience on regulatory aspects
- English: Goodlevel
Pour en savoir plus sur Huxley Associates rendez-vous sur notre site www.huxley.com