Consulting / Business Analysis
★★★★★ 6 Avis
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful nextgeneration IT services and solutions. In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
This vacancy is for a Security Architect Principal consultant with all-round information security skills to join the DXC Security Consulting (Strategy and Risk Management) practice and will require an extensive proven track record in acting as the lead consultant in IT Security engagements.
Successful candidates may be assigned to a wide range of assignments, depending on expertise and group requirements. The consultant will be required to lead, advise, and provide Security Consultancy services to both Public and Private sector clients and take an active role in customer deployments. These will include (but not limited to); providing security advice, security risk analysis, security management compliance assessments, security gap analysis and the provision of security policy documentation.
The consultant will be the subject matter expert within the team and take responsibility for leading and guiding the other consultants. The candidate has Technical expertise in a wide portfolio of security control technologies and security related experience with a proven track record of delivery in a dynamic and reactive environment
The following skills are required:
· Strong understanding of the information security industry, current security issues and trends.
· High level knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of information security and how this applies to and impacts the business and knowledge of standard Systems Development Life-Cycle practices
· Knowledge of information system architecture and security controls (i.e. firewall and border router configurations, operating systems configurations, wireless architectures, databases, specialized appliances and information security policies and procedures)
· Must be highly motivated and able to work well in a team. A can-do attitude is important and must be fully committed to seeing security as an business enabler
· Have knowledge of industry standard Enterprise/Solution Architecture frameworks e.g. 27001, TOGAF, SABSA
· Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels, strong communicator and ability to articulate and communicate complex IT-related business issues to senior staff
· Ability to constructively challenge, facilitate and probe to fully understand the business needs.
· Proven ability to plan and prioritise workloads, project manage whilst working to strict deadlines and measuring progress.
· Organizational, decision-making and analytical skills
· Ability to work at senior levels within client organizations
· Strong team leader ability and to work within a team
· Proven experience in developing, owning and managing a project plan
· 10+ years of professional experience offering advice in Information Security.
· MSc in an IT related subject or relevant industry experience
· CISSP, CISM
· Technical expertise in a wide portfolio of security control technologies and security related experience with a proven track record of delivery in a dynamic and reactive environment.
· Have experience in physically delivering solutions using a variety of security products from a wide spectrum of vendors
· Have a track record of successfully delivering continuous improvement programmes across infrastructure services
· Have a track record for design and delivery of new technologies into existing legacy environments
· Have a track record of successfully designing and building secure IT systems/environments