Robert Half International France
Big data / BI
Robert Half International France
Big data / BI
Votre rôle en tant que Consultant expert Billing MOA MOE sera de participer activement à la mise en place du module.
Informations sur l'entreprise
3rd Largest Communications Group Worldwide, is a global leader in marketing, communication, and business transformation.
In a world marked by increased convergence and consumer empowerment,xxxx accompanies clients through their business transformation, offering a full range of services and expertise across digital, technology, consulting, creative, corporate communications and public affairs, media strategy, planning and buying, healthcare communications and brand asset production.
Present in 108 countries, the Groupe employs more than 78,000 professionals.
The deployment of an ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning), a very high-performance tool, aims to create consistent and efficient applications across our agencies on a global level, to facilitate real-time information sharing and analysis regardless of the size of the agency or its location. This project, named Altaïr (which signifies "Flying Eagle" in ancient Arabic and is also the name of the brightest star in the same constellation) is rolling out.
The Altaïr solution has been developed and piloted since Q2 2013. Parallel roll-out is running as of 2013. The solution is now deployed to Publicis entities supporting 35.000 end-users (of which 8.000 heavy users). The Altaïr solution will provide a common process and application platform for the following CORE processes:
- Client set-up, Vendor set-up
- Manage projects, Estimating
- Manage time, Manage expenses
- Purchasing & procurement
- Production billing
- Cash collection & credit receivables
- Account payable
- Fixed assets
- Budget forecasting
All these CORE processes are supported by extensive reporting capabilities.
The processes are run on SAP ECC6.0 (SD billing, MM purchasing, FI, CO, PS) and SAP Netweaver (Portal, PI, BI). The following project tools are in use: Solution manager, Quality center, RWD, Loadrunner.
The SAP platform is fully integrated into the Publicis application landscape: HFM for corporate reporting, TMS for treasury management and dedicated applications for Media planning and buying.
In order to deliver the next versions of CORE Solution design & build and the world-wide roll-out, Publicis Groupe manages its own Altair internal Delivery Center and with a number of proven SAP experts eager to contribute to the challenges of Altaïr. We are pioneering and leading the industry in many area's and will be to first major advertising & communication group to launch a global ERP. In this challenging environment we offer a number of challenging positions in a truly global environment in the fascinating world of advertising.
- Business expertise in his area
- Functional expertise in his area and good integration with other areas
- Solution oriented, accurate in his depth analysis
- Ability to search for all necessary elements to provide best in class solutions or possible options
- Articulate scenarios
- Ability to challenge Business requests
- Ability to demonstrate that proposed solution is the best one for our Groupe
- Clear, precise and fully documented / complete writings
- Status report skills
- Service minded towards internal customers
- Excellent communicator
- Track record in successful delivery of SAP projects
- Excellent team player / leader: people manager, motivator, coach
- Acting with ethics
- Get done attitude
- Able to deliver in complex environment
- Autonomous, proactive, precise, flexible, Inquiring
- English is a must ( any other language is a plus)
- Able to travel
- Contribution on Roll-out (gap analysis workshops, data conversion workshops, localization implementations, support UAT and Go-live)
- Understand, Challenge and analyze the Business Requirements in order to elaborate/propose solution, including workload and planning, taking into account
- potential impact on the current Altair solution. Deliver detailed Business Requirements
-Elaborate Functional specifications and explain solution to Technical Team
- Interact with Business Team and Altair Central Competency Center
- Interact and support Technical Team during development phase
- Follow-up the delivery of the Technical Team and ensure planning is on track. Provide delivery statuses
- Perform SAP configuration
- Elaborate tests scenarios and execute Integration tests including defects management using Testing tools
- Support on User Acceptance Tests
- Update and or produce all the necessary documentation in link with the Quality process
- Is responsible of the transport management and the activities related to the moves to Production
- Contribution on Change Management (Present to power users the Altair Solution in order for them to build their target agency organization, identify impact on training)
- Contribution on training
- Level 3 support on production tickets
Profil du candidat
- 5+ years of experience in SAP design, build, implementation projects and roll-outs
- Business process and solution oriented
- Expertize in SAP SD and billing
- Understanding of integration points with Billing, purchasing, projects, time & expense
- Scientific Bachelor's degree
- Post graduate degree (Business school or Engineer school or University)